Join Our Team of Dedicated Volunteers
Help Equal Access to Justice raise much-needed funds for civil legal aid and advocacy. Your time, energy, ideas, and connections are critical to the success of our efforts!
To learn more about the campaign committee or other ways to become involved, please submit your contact information via the form or give us a call at: (505) 339-8096.
How You Can Help the 2021-22 Annual Campaign
The success of the campaign depends on a strong committee of volunteers who connect with their peers to solicit generous investments in our efforts to protect New Mexicans.
Committee members commit to do the following:
- Attend one committee kick-off call
- Make a personal gift to the campaign
- Invite your own firm or organization to make a gift, if applicable
- Reach out to your network and share information on EAJ and the campaign
- Solicit up to 10 additional individual and/or organizational gifts
- Regularly share your progress with the EAJ team
- Offer feedback in evaluating the campaign
How We Will Support You
Equal Access to Justice will provide everything you need to be a successful committee member.! We commit to the following:
- Organize an orientation kick-off call for the full committee
- Offer a list of potential individuals and organizations to contact
- Give detailed past contribution information on the individuals and/or organizations you select
- Supply detailed talking points, background information and meeting tips
- Answer questions and address concerns
- Keep you informed about campaign progress and challenges
- Prompt you with reminders to complete your assignments
- Celebrate successes!
THANK YOU to our 2021-22 Campaign Committee Members!
Susan Miller Bisong
Susan G. Chappell
Honorable Edward Chavez
Lewis G. Creekmore
M. Karen Kilgore
Charles 'Kip' Purcell
Rodolfo D. Sanchez
Senator Bill Tallman
Alicia Ubeda- Harvey